Screenplay

No breakfast
Lunch: Miso soup
Snack: Pretzels
Dinner: 2 bananas

I started writing a screenplay today. And no, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. It's a very personal story but I can really see it in my head as a fantastic movie. I've been thinking about it for years but I never had an ending for it, but I thought of one today so I finally started sketching it out. I've written lots of short screenplays and one feature length screenplay when I was 12 - but don't judge it based on how old I was - it was pretty good. It feels good to be creative!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know