Mary's Mini

So I'm trying out Mary's Mini diet -- you pick a starch, like rice or potatoes, and base every meal around it. Add a couple of fruits per day and some veggies to each meal and that's your diet for a couple of weeks. I picked sweet potatoes because they are delicious and so far it's going pretty well. I'll probably eat some normal potatoes, too, because I figure they're not too different and I still have a few in the pantry I need to use up. I don't really have any pictures because you can probably imagine what sweet potatoes and salad look like. Here are links to the two articles about Mary's Mini:
http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2006nl/june/marys.htm
http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2006nl/july/marys2.htm

So just for fun, I'll leave you with a picture of the gigantic blue church of Scientology in LA. I snapped a quick photo while I was driving by, so that's why the picture is crappy.



Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know