Food Diary

I've always been interested -- in that strange, perverse way that only seems to affect women -- in what other people eat every day. So, I'm going to start posting my daily food diary. I'll try and take pictures, though I didn't today.

Breakfast: 2 sweet potatoes
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Colcannon (potatoes and kale)
Dinner: Salad with mango salsa, colcannon
Dessert: Sweet potato

Here's a good article from McDougall about weight loss. I think it includes some really good principles:
http://www.nealhendrickson.com/mcdougall/021100puweight.htm

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know