Burgurrrs

I have been really busy this week! Yesterday I had my workout class, orientation at The Actors' Network, and tutoring, so I was gone all day. I brought my veggie burger with me, on a piece of onion bread. They turned out really well and I definitely plan on making more. In fact, I could probably eat those veggie burgers daily.



There's my burgers and my onion bread. Yes, the burgers are tiny. So I guess I made Sliders or whatever they're called!



There's my whole burger sandwich with onion bread, lettuce, burger, BBQ sauce, and mustard. I added sprouts after the picture was taken.

Today I had a quiche. At least that's what the recipe was called -- it asked for something like a cup of cashew cheese and lots of chopped vegetables, to be dehydrated in a tart pan. I cut up a bunch of veggies -- broccoli, bok choy, mushrooms, yellow pepper, zucchini, and tomato -- and used a tiny amount of watery cashew cheese to get it to all stick together. I topped it with some Rawmesan and dehydrated it in a bowl, because that's what I have. It turned out really well and bursting with flavor.



My buckwheat groats have now sprouted, so it's time to think of something to do with them. I'll do that soon.

Tomorrow I have a job interview at a dog-walking company!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know